23.8.10

Someone call a plumber. We have a leak!


Haha. I'm clever.

Anyway:

Orphanarium


Case Number: 9601481
Author(s): Undetermined
Name: Not Assigned
Age: Not Assigned
Birthplace: Not Assigned
Genre: Undetermined

There’s no telling how long we’ve been here, in this place. I don’t know much about myself, but I do know I hate this place with every fiber of my being (whatever that being consists of). The main complex is falling apart. There are tiles missing from both the ceiling and the floor. The staff has attempted to cover these disgraces by doing what they can like hanging pieces of artwork over the cracks in the wall but even those are unfinished. Like so many of us.

Case Number: 2742408
Author(s): Undetermined
Name: Kim
Age: “high school”
Birthplace: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Genre: Young Adult

Another boring, boring day. This place is so sad. Nobody enjoys themselves. There’s no parties or dances or anything fun to do. Most of the others just sit around in their rooms and pout all day. I’m so glad my author was better than that. I have a personality. I have a name. I’m one of the lucky ones. The longer I stay here, I know just how lucky I am.

____

In case you can't tell by the layout changes and the multiple posts, I'm busy busy writing and blogging. Who knew boredom is the best inspiration?

.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

No comments: