26.5.11

Trouble

My first experiment in free verse. No rhyme, no meter, no musicality; very unlike my usual stuff, I know. So it's going be bumpy. At best.

----

I've been having these thoughts
awful
wrenching
haunting
unyielding thoughts.
I thought I could write them down
bind them together
tie them up
imprison them
silence them.
Instead
they rebounded
they redoubled
they regained momentum and pushed through the recesses I had forced them in to.
Angry, they came in full force
thoughts
thoughts
thoughts
images
images
words
behavior.
A smile, a glance, a look
Touch.
Smell.
Wanting.
Curiosity...

.:o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

Note: I can't explain what it means to write out these feelings. Though they may seem random, the words have meaning. This piece means a lot to me. It's a very troubling subject. I can't explain it. So don't ask.

No comments: