3.1.08

Welcome 2008!

Well, the new year is here and what have I got accomplished? Absolutely nothing. Or, rather, I should say nothing I'd hope to have accomplished by this point. It's strange to think that I'm half way through my last year of high school. Strange. Scary. Nauseating when I really think about it, actually...

People say to "cherish the moments" when they reach the end of their lives but I can't wait that long--hoping and praying it will be long, that is. I want to remember and cherish things in the now! How could I forget G-building or the "ED Ward"? Mardi Gras or the pole (yes, even the pole!)? Homecoming and Sadie? And, of course, the best New Year's to date? These memories will stick with me as I journey into college.

Thank you to everyone who made 2007 memorable and I look forward to an awesome 2008.

.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

No comments: