29.10.08

Insomnia


It's the strangest feeling: Knowing that I should be sleeping now. Knowing that if I just laid my head on the pillow and relaxed my body, I would undoubtedly fall asleep. Knowing that History is going to be unbearable without a good night's sleep.

But I also know that I haven't done my Speech homework. And that is one of the many things plaguing my mind now. Ordinarily, I'd just say "Fuck it," close my laptop, embrace the darkness, and go to sleep. In the morning--okay okay, afternoon, I'd frantically rush to the library to type some sort of outline of a bs speech I plan to deliver in less than an hour....

Actually, that sounds really good right now.

I can't deny who I am.

Fuck it.

.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

P.S. - Funny, this is not the direction I imagined this post going in when I first began writing. :P

No comments: