3.5.08

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

So, even though I've already been accepted to Southern, I'm still getting letters from other (very persistent) colleges. Here's a letter I've gotten from Northwestern:


"Whoah! What a ride!
This thing called life you mist take in a stride.
You began in kindergarten, writing your name;
This was the first step in your journey to fame.
Second grade proved to ride your nerve,
As cursive writing made you find that curve.
Fifth grade presented you with multiplication tables,
But now pre-calculus? Are you able?
A great big change in junior high-
To that one-classroom-day you said goodbye.
Now it's classes, teachers and notebook change-
it's enough to drive you quite insane.
Guys found girls and girls found guys.
I'm sure you dealt with sigh and cries.
Your freshman year you wanted to hide,
But you couldn't. You'd just learned to drive!
Dances and dating - it was all real fun.
You finally made it, way to go!
But guess what? It gets better you know!
Everywhere you turn the choices abound;
It's enough to spin your head round and round,
One of the biggest, most important you'll make
Is which college to choose. Your future's at stake!
I must admit, I'm partial you know,
But Northwestern State is the way to go.
The people are friendly, there's help all around-
Plus you'll be so impressed with the beauty of town.
You owe it to yourself to give us a look.
You won't find our beauty in any old book.
The first thing you do is apply - go ahead!
Then choose your major - art or pre-med?
If you don't know your major, it's no big deal;
You have time to decide so don't spin your wheels.
Education's important but happiness is too,
Apply and come visit, see if NSU is for you!"


If I wasn't sure about it before, I definitely am now! Haha. Nice try, NSU.


.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

No comments: