23.5.08

Yeah, I stole it! Do something.

I WANT to be happy.
I FEEL like crying way more than I should.
I SING in the shower, in the car, a lot.
I URGE to see change.
I NEED stability, order, safety.
I HATE ignorance.
I ENVY natural beauty.
I REGRET The Incredibles.
I CRY at the end of RENT. Everytime.
I THINK about the future.
I YELL when I'm angry. And hurt.
I MAKE stories.
I PUMP IT UP!
I DESIRE true love.
I DEMAND a fair chance.
I WORK for change.
I LIE to avoid conflict.
I WATCH entirely too much tv.
I ASK why?
I SLACK off.
I KEEP secrets.
I CHANCE a lot to fate.
I LUST ...sorry, Jesus.
I IGNORE things not worth my time.
I BREATHE ...duh!
I FORGET to say how much I appreciate you.
I LOVE whole-heatedly.
I KNOW my limits.
I FORGIVE if you ask, earnestly.
I DESPISE your wastefulness.
I BRAG about my laptop. But it's sooo AWESOME!
I HURT when you yell at me.
I PROCRASTINATE like a second religion.
I CAN only dream.
I CAN'T be immortal.
I HIDE behind a mask of naivety.
I PROMISE to always be there as long as you want me.
I LOOK at my life and say, "Damn, how'd I get so lucky?".
I SNORE maybe?
I LEARN when I want to.
I SCARE easily.
I DANCE to the beat of my own drum.
I AVOID conflict.
I WAIT for my chance.
I EAT when I'm bored.
I STUDY psht.
I BUY smartly
I DRIVE inattentively.
I STEAL ...NO.
I FIGHT battles worth it.
I GIVE in a heartbeat.
I TAKE what I'm given.
I CONFRONT ...no.
I SLEEP a lot.
I FLIRT shamelessly.
I BITE if you like that ;).
I IMAGINE a world of my own.
I TOUCH and watch it all slip away
I ARGUE only in debate. And when provoked to.
I INSIST on my privacy.
I ASPIRE to be that published author.
I CHEAT with sign language
I GO to the Rock.
I DIE without you.
I BITCH when I'm in pain.
I PAY what I owe.
I DEFINE according to what I've always known.
I JUDGE though I shouldn't.
I DRAW in the margins.
I WALK --okay, I admit it, quickly.
I WAKE to the sound of my phone.
I SCREAM when I'm scared.
I PRAY a lot.
I SPEAK quickly.
I PLAY on the internets.
I THANK God for everything.
I READ fantasy, anything that provides an escape.
I DREAM day and night.
I ACT like the child I am.
I VENT to my sister.
I WISH whenever I find the chance.
I DO not believe you just read all this.


.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

1 comment:

PHANatik said...

O no u r so gettin ur azz pizza-sliced!