23.6.08

Bah


Here we go again. Me, opening my browser window, logging into blogger, and starting a new post... hoping to write something profound. Or at least likable.


It's funny. Because, honestly, I shouldn't care. This blog is supposed to be mine and mine alone. I should be able to write whatever I want. But I don't. I don't because.. well, because I know other people will read it. Because I know, for some, it's the only glimpse into my life they'll get. And who's fault is that? Yeah. Okay. But still!


Anywayz... Yesterday was amazing. Fresh Market, CVS, Starbucks, Mall and BARNES AND NOBLE!!!! That's all I have to say about that. Barnes. And. Noble. Yup. Be jealous.


While in Barnes and Noble, I noticed something. I'm a writer. An aspiring author. Which I knew already. But it was most definitely confirmed then. The feeling I get when I walk into that place... (or any bookstore, for that matter). I mean, I just have to be a writer!


That's what I need to put on this blog... More shorts. Poems. Writings. I would have to write some though...


.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

2 comments:

PHANatik said...

OMG!!!! U 4 REAL!? NUH-UH! DAT'Z SO AMAZING!

haha, remind u of any1?

Miss A to Z said...

Hahah, I think this post marks you as something I've noticed: everyone I know has written about this before. It's a familiar feeling, and of course no doubt grows as you find more people are reading, not to mention the strangers that could happen on this blog.

Anyways, glad you had such a fun day!