13.8.08

So how do you like Southern?

In a few words, I don't. Not yet, at least.

I feel a little guilty for not posting in nearly two weeks. It's not like I haven't had anything to talk about. So much has been happening! Here's the shortcut version: My sister had graduated from college while I have just entered. I moved into a dorm room and spent hours with my roommate cleaning, disinfecting, and making it more "homey." (pictured should be on Facebook soon, I hope). There was... the block party. Oh gawd! The block party...

But, yeah, I have been... swamped. But everything's moving forward and I don't like it. At all. I feel like I'm being pulled away from my old life and thrust into a new one. But I liked the way things were! I really did. All of us together... not a care in the world. Now there's registrations, apartment shopping, dorm room troubles, scholarships, classes... it's all so different.

-sigh-

I need to write again. I could use the escape.

1 comment:

Miss A to Z said...

D:

Man, I guess it's at least better to have already started and being swamped than watching everyone leave before you, and slowly awaiting your time...

I feel a little left behind. But it's no one's fault, I know this.

I'm sure you'll warm up soon enough.

(: