4.1.09

2 (double oh) 9


Wow... First post of the new year. Yeah, yeah, so it's the 4th. But,hey, when have I ever been one to do things on time? Or remember what day it is...

So I'm guessing I should have something about the year that's passed and my hopes for the future. Something profound. Something thoughtful. Something... good. Yeah, right.

I want to go for walk. My mom says it's supposed to rain today, though. But, still, I want to go outside. Just to walk. See where my feet take me, feel the wind against my face, maybe play some music... I dunno. I've been stuck in the house all day. I don't like that. I like being outside. Especially on a nice sunny day. Even if it's just walking to the end of the driveway. I have to be outside at least once.

Hmm... a walk sounds nice now.... Maybe I'll have a new post about what I saw.

.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

No comments: