29.1.09

Because Lauren Asked Me To...


So, apparently, this tagging people in notes and then sharing 10, 15, or 25 or whatever things about yourself is infectiously spreading around Facebook like bad fashion. And I have found myself tagged. Luckily, the person who tagged me is someone I consider to be cool, someone who gets my time, someone who can make me post a blog. Lucky her. Haha. However, I have not nor will I ever use the Notes feature on Facebook.

25 Things About Me:

1. I'm a self-proclaimed bibliophile, which is affirmed by anyone who has come into contact with me since... ever.

2. I am addicted to texting. Like, seriously.

3. I absolute hate the notion of "womanhood" and will probably burp in the face of anyone who tells me to act like a "young lady."

4. I sing in the shower. Seriously, there's a radio in my bathroom at home.

5. I eat when I'm bored.

6. I sleep when I'm bored.

[no wonder I'm overweight, hm?]

7. I believe I have a small case of OCD. But only slightly.

8. I absolutely love my best friend. [No homo]

9. Bad grammar and/or "text talk" makes my soul die a little on the inside.

10. I don't know if I'm truly allergic to crawfish, shrimp, and nuts but I tell everyone I am anyway.

11. I'm terrified of energy drinks and will never knowingly drink one.

12. I hate chick flicks.

13. I cry in movies. All. The. Time.

14. Bookshelves stacked to the ceiling with books make my eyes glaze over and my mouth water.

15. I hate being in a fight with my friends.

16. I am 100% a 90s kid, through and through.

17. The smell of pickles makes me nauseous. Along with coca butter.

18. I believe KDs is a magical place where space and time are suspended. Parking lots, too. ;)

19. I sometimes wonder if I could have made it at the Louisiana School and how my life would be different if I did decide to accept their offer.

20. I believe everyone has a twin somewhere in the world. (Escape to Witch Mountain-style)

22. I don't agree with the notion of "acting black" or "talking white" and will probably challenge anyone who says something that ill-informed to me.

23. Needles freak me out. Seriously. Which is why my ears remain un-pierced.

24. If I could go back to any moment in my life and redo something different, I'd go to my dance recital because I truly adore dance.

25. I knowingly use what little intellect I have in anger or as a defense mechanism.

.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

P.S. - I just realized this is my 100th post! Ow! Don't you feel special, Lauren? :P

No comments: