14.1.09

Chi Made Me Do It


Well, I was wondering what I'd post here while I'm waiting for my second official day of classes to write my "first day" post. And what do you know? Chi tags me in a note on Facebook. So here goes. 16 random things about me (I'm guessing that's what it is):

1. I read. A lot.

2. I can't start a car without putting on my seatbelt.

3. I can't put the car in drive until I've found a radio station or put on a CD.

4. I channel out when most people are talking to me.

5. I like pretty teeth.

6. I want to lose weight.

7. I sleep when I'm bored.

8. I dance in the mirror.

9. I cry at funerals.

10. I cut my hair for the first time in 18 years and was happy with the result.

11. Without my friends, I'd go insane.

12. I believe in soul mates. And I'm glad to have found mine.

13. Most of my all-time favorite movies I don't own.

14. I learned how to fake a British accent from movies.

15. I can't sleep in pants. I have to be in shorts.

16. I don't to have kids of my own. I want to adopt.

.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

No comments: