8.10.09

[another] Shameless Plug


So... taking after Rachel, I'm going to promote my current writing aspiration here. Hopefully, my readers expand wider than my friends circle. Because I think they already know.


What I'd like you to do:

1:. Go to youchronicle.com

It's a place where you can post stories (fiction or non) for free. It's pretty cool. Very small (for now). But you can post, comment, and rate. So please take advantage of all. Especially the latter.

2:. Find me and Rachel.

Isianya and Miss A to Z, respectively.

3:. Rate and comment!

5 stars please! Haha. No, not really. But it'd really help us out. Like... A LOT. Thus far, we've both posted things you've already read so just rate and maybe leave a nice comment to bump us up to the first page.

That's about it. Thanks for your support!

201 / 20,000 (shush!)

.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

No comments: