9.9.08

FUCK YOU!!!


I am so mad right now! Like... so mad, I can't function. I just want to destroy something. I'm really hoping this vent will help. Though I seriously doubt it. I'm writing this as it comes to me. So, hold on, it'll be a bumpy ride.


How dare you! How fucking DARE you, you bastard! After 18 years, you want to assert authority?! Now? NOW?!?! On this day? Why now, hm? I can't believe you! You're unbelievable. I will never forgive you for this. EVER! Seriously, I will never speak to you again. I'll have my godfather walk me down the aisle. I'll leave the room when you enter. And I swear to God, if you ever dare to even talk to me... AHHHH! Maybe that's too far. I shouldn't involve God in this. He is not to blame. YOU are. You fucking bastard! I never liked you much before, you know. But this takes the cake! The straw that breaks the camel's back, as they say. I hate you now. I really think I do. I may as well.


I only turn 18 once. And you've made it your mission to fuck that up as well. Another notch on the birthdays you've managed to fuck up belt, hm? Congratulations. Bastard.


.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.


P.S. - Well, that didn't work. I'm still pissed.

No comments: