13.11.08

Open Mouth, Insert, Pull Trigger


It's painful to think I have to give up now. It kills me. I'm killing myself. "It's just not the right time," they say. "You're too overwhelmed." "It shouldn't exhaust you like this."

Even with all these (reasonable) excuses, I still feel horrible. But it's too late to push through now. I'm wayyy too far behind. I've wasted so much time.

I do want to finish though. I will finish. This has helped me get back into writing. For that, I am thankful. Now I know I can complete a project. That I need to. That I want to. Just.. timing.

So, my dear readers, I ask you--because without you, I am nothing--which would you rather: Me post pieces/chapters/sections/blurbs periodically here (like every Friday or something) OR take on a project of my own (like make the 31 days of Dec my new goal)?

.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

1 comment:

Miss A to Z said...

which would we rather, as for the first one, we want YOU to do that, or us to do that /as well/?

the second one, well i can kinda join you! ;) i'll be editing in that good month of MY BDAY WOO YEAH. except...nothing is cool about 19.

at all.