30.11.08

Can't think of a title... nom nom nom


So... I'm back in my dorm room after what was possibly the best home visit I've had... EVER. I was on this euphoric high for most of it. Which is weird, because I didn't sleep much. Or at all, really. But every waking moment was absolutely amazing!

After such a weekend, it sucks to think that for the next few weeks, I'll be here, following the same old routine. It's like being stuck on a railroad track. Just coasting along to some unseen destination, with no hopes of stopping, or change of pace. I don't like that. Finals are coming up. Grrrrreat.

I'm listening to Christmas music now. That makes me happy. I started blasting it in my mom's car as I drove it around LC late Thursday. So, of course, I ripped the music to my laptop so I could take it with me back to BR. And now that I have a new micro SD card, I once again convert my phone into a 2-gig music player. Oh yes! Christmas music while walking to class. Good stuff.

A lot of people's birthdays are today, I've noticed. My roommate's. My cousin, Ryan's. My cousin, Lil' Donald's. Kendrick Wilkins. And then tomorrow is my best friend's. Along with some other people who Facebook has informed me of. But a lot of birthdays are coming up as well in the month of December. So is there something about March that makes people want to conceive? Valentine's Day lovin' maybe? Too much drinking during St. Patty's Day? I dunno...

I think it's fun to figure out about when you were conceive. Either count back 9 months (~ish) from your birthday or count 3 months ahead (which is /much/ easier). So I'm the product of a mistletoe kiss gone too far or too much champagne on New Year's. Hm... I wonder if my mom remembers... I wonder if she'd actually tell me...

.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

No comments: