11.11.08

So how's NaNo going?


How's it going? How's it going?! I'll tell you how it's fucking going. It's hell! Absolute hell.

Oh, I love writing and I want to feel accomplished so I'm going to enter this contest to write 50,000 words in 30 days. Yeah, I know. No, you don't get anything for winning. Well, it's just to say I've done it, to feel good about myself. Published? No. You just.. do it. Well, you can't officially start until midnight Nov 1st. I gues syou can cheat. But then you wouldn't feel as accomplished. No, they don't read them. Just count the words. That would pointless, though. I could just write crap or copy something if I only wanted to reach 50,000 words. Yeah, I know. Yeah.

Word count? Oh, it's coming along. Well, I don't feel inspired today, so I wont' write. What do you mean it's the 10th?!?! What the fuck? Let's see... That 1666 a day.. and I've missed like 8 days so... Oh shit!

Must write. Write whatever. Write what sounds good. No, no, that's crap. Yeah, yeah. Oh, yeah! That's awesome. Awesome. Keep going. Oh, this is great! Yes, yes, more words! Keep writing. What does she see? How does she feel? Is this relevant? Did you allude to that.. Yeah, yeah. Good. Let's see... WHAT?!?! 1027 words?! But I wrote so much. Fuck fuck.

____

Yeah, it's something like that.

.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

1 comment:

Miss A to Z said...

AGH.

this is like all of nano summed into one blog post. XD

oh god oh god writer's block.

wait.

no.

YES.

don't worry! you can do itttt!