8.11.07

Blogging

H'okay, so I'm trying to blog everyday. It's hard (funny, I usually like that...^_~). But, seriously, my life isn't that interesting and my imagination only goes so far. But, here goes:

It was cold today. I didn't like it. It's okay to be single when it's hot. Then you can flaunt yourself in those unforgiving outfits and catch everyone's eye. But in November, you're all huddled together in a corner trying not to freeze to death in your capris because you've just realized that you really only have one pair of uniform pants but that never seemed to be a problem because Louisiana only has two seasons: football and hot. Sigh. Cold weather sucks. Especially when you're single.

I don't mind being single, though. I guess it just stands out more in cold weather like this. In fact, I like being single. If I wasn't single...well, hotels.... heh heh.

But it's almost the weekend. Yay! Maybe I'll have more to write about then...

.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

teehee. ^_~

I love the cold. I like the jackets and huddling. It just sucks when you wake up. and take showers. and it's cold when it's a cold from the air conditioner and you're freezing in a classroom or anywhere. I just like it when the weather is cold.

Miss A to Z said...

Hotel, hmm?

Wish I knew about that...

Aaron said...

There wasn't anything. You.. know enough.