20.11.07

Dallas, for REAL!

A year ago, if you would've asked me where I was on a certain school day and I responded with "Dallas," chances were I wasn't talking about Texas. English III AP gave birth to "Dallas" - as in, 'What?!! REHUGO's due when? I think I might in..-cough- Dallas that day.' I gotta thank Harrison for "Dallas."One, because Christa actually bought it (most of the time) and because it was 3rd hour's little secret.

Well, six half asleep-filled hours later, I can honestly say I'm in Dallas. Texas. Really! Okay, so maybe, technically I'm in Wylie, Texas. But it's close enough, right? Wylie's about 15 - 20 miles outside of Dallas and more people can relate to Dallas than Wylie. So, let's just say I'm in Dallas.

Because, honestly, I'll probably never truly be able to say it again.

.:~o*'Kaylyn'*o~:.

1 comment:

Miss A to Z said...

OR YOU COULD SAY YOU'RE IN FORT WORTH (:

Because that's where Xav is from (:

Buutuutttt Dallas is just as cool XD

Hope you're having a mahhhvelous time (: